Visit our Office in Stuart
Whether facing a divorce, complicated probate issues, or the repercussions of a personal injury, an experienced attorney can provide invaluable guidance. The Law Offices of Travis R. Walker, P.A. are here to help you navigate the legal process and are proud to offer high-caliber advocacy that affords peace of mind.
Main Office – Stuart, FL
Our main office location, conveniently located in Stuart, Florida, serves residents throughout the Treasure Coast who require comprehensive legal representation in our various practice areas.
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Family Law Attorneys in Stuart, FL
Our team of family law attorneys handles a range of sensitive matters with the utmost compassion and care.
- Divorce – Our divorce attorneys and support staff work diligently to help you achieve the most favorable solution as quickly as possible, with the goal of protecting your interests and those of your family.
- Equitable Distribution – Florida courts consider many facts and circumstances when allocating marital assets and debts, underscoring the need for professional legal counsel.
- Child Custody – Securing custody rights can be one of the most contentious issues in a divorce. You can count on our team for steadfast advocacy in whatever issues you are facing.
- Parenting Plans – Your counsel can help devise a parenting plan that speaks to child-rearing responsibilities, healthcare matters, time-sharing schedules, and other relevant elements.
- Adoption – We provide attentive guidance and legal support to individuals and couples through the entire adoption process.
Stuart-Based Probate Lawyers
The probate process requires an experienced attorney who must address the intricacies of asset distribution by will or Florida law during an emotionally-charged time for family members and beneficiaries grieving the loss of their loved one. At the Law Offices of Travis R. Walker, we offer tailored probate services not only for these individuals, but for other attorneys who require local counsel and other resources in Martin County.
Our probate lawyers also assist with estate planning to ensure your legacy is protected after you are gone, or no longer have the capacity to handle things on your own.
Navigating guardianship matters in Florida can be demanding and time-consuming. For sound legal counsel on the guardianship process – whether for an adult or child – Stuart residents count on The Law Offices of Travis R. Walker.
Stuart Real Estate Attorneys
Like most areas of The Treasure Coast, Stuart has seen its share of real estate development and record growth. Homeowners, landowners, newcomers, and speculators in this area need a reliable legal resource to look out for their best interest.
Our real estate legal team offers thorough guidance in all types of real estate matters, including the purchase and sale of commercial properties, leases, HOA matters, zoning requirements, due diligence, and transactions for residential and agricultural properties.
Injured in Stuart, FL?
Catastrophic accidents can happen when you least expect them, and when negligence is a factor, victims deserve to be compensated. There are many personal injury attorneys in Martin County, but when your health and financial security are on the line, it’s important to choose the most trustworthy advocate.
Our team leverages the resources and breadth-of-knowledge to help victims in a broad array of civil matters, from construction site injuries, and pedestrian knock-downs to serious car accidents. If another party’s wrongdoing, carelessness, or negligence caused you to suffer financial, physical, and emotional damages, the law affords recourse.
Having a qualified personal injury lawyer on your side increases your odds of securing a fair settlement, and obtaining compensation for past and ongoing expenses related to the accident. Reach out to our Stuart, FL attorneys for effective representation after being injured by a:
- Boating accident
- Bicycle accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Medical malpractice
Our attorneys, paralegals, and entire staff are dedicated to client satisfaction. Reach out to The Law Offices of Travis R. Walker, P.A. for a private consultation today.
Your Three Steps to Moving Forward
- Call our office and set up an intake call with our Client Happiness Coordinator.
- Attend a virtual or in-office consultation with our Legal Team so we can better understand your case and determine how we can help guide you to success.
- Retain our firm so we may lead you through the legal process as quickly and painlessly as possible.